S S Son Controls one of the Oldest Manufacturer of Probe Type Heat Detector engaged in the industry since 1975.
We keep a huge stock of probe heat detector to satisfy any small and large quantity orders from our valuable customers at market leading prices all over the globe.
Probe Type Heat Detector General Specifications
|DETECTION METHOD||Fixed Temperature Rate Compensated Thermal Heat Detector|
|RATE ALARM TEMPERATURE||Factory Preset|
|CONTACT TYPE||Contacts Open, Self Restoring
Contscts closes when air temperature is greater than the rates alarm tempersture, and open automatically when temperature falls below the rated temperature
|RATING||5Amps @ 230V AC & 2Amps @ 28V DC|
|MATERIAL||Stainless Steel Sensing Shell|
|SIZE/WEIGHT||Length: 120mm, Diameter: 15mm, Weight: 125 Grams|
The S S Son Controls are Leading Manufacturer, Stockist, Exporter, and Supplier of Heat detectors that is highly reliable thermal detection devices which have been a standard of the fire protection industry for over 30 years. This can be used as a notifier device, to sense overheat or fire and alert personnel via the safety systems Fire Detection and control system, or can be used to sense a fire and actuate the release of extinguishing agent. These units are designed with rate compensation. This provides a unique advantage over both fixed temperature and rate-of-rise types of detectors, allowing these detectors to accurately sense the surrounding air temperature regardless of the fire growth rate.
Fixed temperature detectors must be completely heated to alarm temperature before responding, and therefore, a disastrous time lag may occur with a fast rate fire. Rate-of-rise devices, on the other hand, are triggered by the rate of increase in ambient temperature and are subject to false alarms caused by harmless transient thermal gradients, such as the rush of warm air from a process oven. by contrast, S S Son Controls fixed temperature rate compensated detectors have the inherent ability to operate whenever the surrounding air temperature reaches the selected protection level, even if this rise is so fast that the body of the detector is not completely heated.
Probe Type Heat Detector Dimensions
Probe Type Heat Detector Feature & Benefits
- Easy Installation.
- Affordable Price.
- Responds accurately and positively to fire threats…virtually eliminates costly false alarms.
- Repeatable – resets itself, nothing to replace, can be tested.
- Rugged – Withstands shock and vibration.
- Versatile – available in a wide range of temperature settings.
- Explosion proof.
- Durable – long lasting bimetallic / stainless steel construction hermetically sealed.
- Accurate – factory set to respond at rated temperature, regardless of the rate of temperature rise; not sensitive to momentary changes in temperature.
Probe Type Heat Detector Applications
- Comercial Kitchens
- Industrial manufacturing facilities
- Railway Engines
- Oil and Gas
- Turbine Power Generators
- Any locations requiring a fail-safe alarm circuit
- Paint Spray Booths, Electrical Transformers, Factories, Offices
Countries We Supply Heat Detector